Bradley does the ASL ice bucket challenge (and nominates Katie) [x]
I’m only sharing tweets for those who are not on twitter and can’t see how passionate and outraged journalists are as they tweet from #Ferguson.
If you are on Twitter, here’s a good roster of people to follow if you want to keep updated.
The protests in Ferguson have shown the world that the voices of black youth won’t be silenced. Rather than ignoring their much-needed contributions to important dialogues, it’s time America woke up and actually listened.
- Mike Brown’s mom laid flowers where he was shot and police let a dog pee on the memorial site
- “Stand Up Against Racism" demonstration outside US Embassy in London
- Police claim to have no records of arrests of journalists
- Illinois school bans discussions of Mike Brown’s death
- Gov. Nixon introduces new Public Safety Director
- Push for police to wear body cameras continues
- Jon Stewart on Ferguson
I have accepted the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge..well…at least Phineas did. (Don’t worry, we donated some money too).
(This drawing was just for fun and is not representative of the Walt Disney Company. I was happy though, to participate in their matching program when I made my personal donation)
I accept the nomination for the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge and I hereby nominate Bill Murray, Andrew Gar-Field of Dreams, and Dame Maggie Smith.
I’m bored and sick and I need something to do.
If whats happening in Ferguson was happening to an all white community, it would be called a dystopian novel
#and all actions against the police would be heroic and daring#and the plucky white protags would be encouraged to use violence to stop the injustice
SLAAAAY TORONTO IM SO PROUD OF THIS
FUCK YES I DIDNT KNOW THERE WERE PEOPLE WHO HATED LITTERING AS MUCH AS ME
For more facts, make sure you follow ULTRAFACTS
PLEASE SIGNAL BOOST THIS!! Bees are important!
1) It takes me a while to answer these because I don’t want to post the same random facts every time. I have to think of stuff.
2) When my parents got divorced, my dad’s family begged for me to stick around to take care of him while my mom’s family begged me not to feel like I had to stick around to take care of him. Neither group realized i didn’t really have a choice in the matter.
3) When I was in hs, I used to eat things that would make me sick so I wouldn’t have to go.
4) I usually don’t send this to my 10 fave followers because I feel like I know the basics already, so I usually send this to my 10 new followers to try and get to know them a bit.
5) I think next year for SDCC, I’m going to cosplay as Isabella from the P&F Star Wars episode.
one time my parents had an argument because my dad bought a bald cap for $2.70 but he was already bald